1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with psx on xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by mikekew, Mar 16, 2007.

1. mikekew

mikekew Member

ok i have it installed on my xbox and it works i get the menus but i dont have any games for it now i know i could get some off of a torrent site and i have the happening now but what do i do after do i unzip it what should the file name be called and than what
    please help me
    thank you

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

What do you have installed?? The xpcsx emulator?

Do you have a bios (scph-1001.bin)?

Games need to be in .img format. You can rip them yourself using alcohol120%.. set to "ccdimage" and discard the ccd file, just keep the .img.

Please note: you need to own a ps1 to legally have and use the bios file, so don't go asking where to get one.. google, it's not to hard to find.

3. mikekew

mikekew Member

yes i have xpcsx and the schp 1001 and that is all good i have a ps1 still however it doesnt work very good and i have castlvaina sotn but i would like to play it on the xbox. so can you direct me to a site or a guide that explains the procss of getting it off of a torrent and than on to my xbox because my disc has a hugh scratch in it