1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with semi bricked psp...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FireLog, Feb 8, 2007.

1. FireLog

FireLog Guest

My psp i think is semi bricked. I tried to install a theme on a 3.03oe-c psp using theme psp 1.2 and now when i turn it on the sony boot up thing come on and freezes and turns off.HELP!!!!!!

2. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

if you can get into recovery your fine,and if you dont know how to that have a look in these forums :0)

3. Dailen

Dailen Member

I suggest searching for and downloading the recovery files for 3.03 OE-C and the 1.5 eboot and placing it in the x:\psp\game\recovery file on your psp. (Put in the 1.5 eboot first and rename it to UPDATE.PBP, then just add the recovery files)
    If you don't know how to access USB mode on 3.03 OE-C, just hold R when you turn it on. Now, after all the files are there, just click "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP". That should work.
    You will have to re update to 3.03 OE-C but I'm sure you can handle that.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  4. FireLog

FireLog Guest

i have the recover pack on psp and can get to recovery menu
    the contents are

*RECOVERY*
    extprxs.pbp
    UPDATE.PBP (1.50 update)
    libpsardumper.prx
    decryptprx.prx
    EBOOT.PBP

5. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

yep,that should work or you could just do a clean 3.03oe-c install,but its upto you

6. FireLog

FireLog Guest

THANK YOU!!!
    worked perfectly