1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with slave and master settings

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Itachi934, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Itachi934

Itachi934 Guest

Ok everyone i know how to put the hdd in my pc yay then it said set it to slave and that was just peachy but wat are the settings for slave i had no idea and i still dont someone help me plz

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Should say on your hard drive...

3. Itachi934

Itachi934 Guest

yeah i know it should but i have the offical one from sony and it doesnt say and i cant find it ne where

4. williej

williej Regular member

Based on its settings, your HDD is probably a Seagate. Try it without any jumpers. Just remember how you had the jumpers set, though. That should work ... that is how I got my PC to recognize it.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  5. emodro

emodro Member

in the time it tooky ou to write this you could have just tried trial an error... move it around till it works... but try having none in first

6. williej

williej Regular member

In the time it took you to write this post, you coulda saved hundreds on car insurance ... LOL. Just had to reply to that. I was thinking GEICO when I read that post. LOL.

7. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

Yeah, take out the jumper for it to be a slave.