1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with superpass and GBA-AMP.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by indienemo, Jan 16, 2006.

1. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Recently bought these two pieces of kit so I could play homebrew on my Ninty DS, had a few problems however.. I am using a very cheapy crappy compact flash card if this would make any difference. Basically it boots up onto the GBAAMP default loader instead of booting to the loader on the compact flash card.

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

Haven't tried the Superpass, but remember reading that it only works with older DS versions. How recent is your DS? It could be that you will have to wait for the Superpass 2 that works on the later DS revisions.

3. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

What is the GBA Amp? I know there is a product called GBA Supercard which comes in Compact Flash & SD Card Versions and you use the Superpass with the Supercard to play games on the DS.....

4. Krystovar

Krystovar Regular member

Check out http://www.thepernproject.com/ for the latest on the homebrew scene. That site's basically just a collection of news from all the other homebrew sites out there, but they link to good stories most of the time and you can follow links to sites that will give you the low down on DS homebrew.

From what I understand, at the present time you do have to physically modify your DS in order to put the DS loading program on it, I think it's called PassMe or something to do with "pass".