1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with swapmagic fix

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by moses2, Oct 21, 2004.

1. moses2

moses2 Guest

hello, i'm having probelms using the suggested fixes on the swapmagicfix website.

i'm trying to get two games to work, splinter cell 2 and street fighter anniversary. i need to know how to use a burnt copy of cdloader v7 correctly. I have tried various methods to boot cdloader but none have worked. BTW i do have pressed copies of cdloader and dvdloader, but the site says to use the beta ver. of cdloader which i don't have pressed. so does anyone know how to correctly use the fixes that are listed on swapmagicfix . com?

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

think you might be getting confused between the swapmagic cd/dvd discs and cd/dvd loader, cd/dvd loader are programs that you download and burn to cdr/dvdr(cd loader to cdr,dvd loader to dvdr)and are used in conjunction with the swapmagic discs

3. jonels

jonels Regular member

are you using Swap magic Cd ver 3.0/3.2 to load cdloader ? you must use swap method (card/fliptop) to get it to boot