1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With Swipe Card

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by angelus7, Mar 16, 2005.

1. angelus7

angelus7 Member

Hi, I need some help to when Im using GSv4 when to use the swipe card or better yet how to use the whole system on loading a backed up disc. Thanks

2. steimy

steimy Active member

3. angelus7

angelus7 Member

You know not to be a stubborn but when I looked in the link you gave me I saw that the last post was made on October 2003 and the GameShark v4 didnt come out till summer(aprox) 2004. I think its better if you just copy-paste if you have the info we need. Please

Last edited: Mar 25, 2005
  4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

I don't use GS myself so i can't really say if all versions of that work or not, but I do use SwapMagic and the swap method is the same no matter which boot you do.

For the slidecard to work, you need to take off the little front cover to your disc tray. (with the ps2 logo on it) When this is done, you need to look directly into the front and find the white peg to move. (underside of the tray itself, somewhat near the middle of the tray) When you find this, you can begin.

Basically you load your boot disc in normally, then you swap with your backup by sliding the white peg all the way to the right, and manually pulling out your tray. Swap discs and manually push the tray back in. Then, slide the peg back to it's original location and hit 'X'. Voila~ :)

5. angelus7

angelus7 Member

Im sorry if I sound a little rude, but that part I knew, what I wanted to know is when do I slide the little white peg and change it for the backup.

6. IceHawk

IceHawk Guest

I think you do that when you hit "Start Game" then with or with our codes comes up, swipe to burnt then hit "X" and it should boot i believe.