1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with video

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chineze, Apr 8, 2007.

1. chineze

chineze Guest

hi i need help on my video... i had converted into a mp4 then i went to my psp n there it is in front of me... when i click on it, it say that the video wont play... i dont no wat to do now

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

first...if you converted it to mp4, it still requires a THM file or it will come up as a corrupted file on your psp.......i suggest you use pspvideo9....its well available on the net....google it, enjoy - cheers!

3. chineze

chineze Guest

not the one that is use... they say m4v00001.mp4 that is what all they give me... god cuz i still have 3 dvd movie like jet li fearless n white castle with tokyo drift but i want to put a bootleg movie in but they wont let me

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

where are you placing them?

5. chineze

chineze Guest

In the mp_root... in the file where they tell me... how do u make video codec faster???

6. staxx

staxx Regular member

some programs conversions dont work as mp4 on the psp for some reason...so i suggest you use pspvideo9 to do your converting, that i know for sure works. Plus it places everything where it needs to be with a click of a button.