1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with video

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by itachisan, Apr 19, 2007.

1. itachisan

itachisan Member

I need help, i have a video and converted it to mp4, but it still doesnt work in the right folders and stuff. I dont have a .thm file, could that be a problem, if so how can i get one, i use something called magic video converter. So what might be the problem, and yes i named the folders and name of video right. It still doesnt work, any suggestions.

2. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

hum well i am more found of a converter called super it pretty nice n easy try using this here is a guid n where u can get it,when u get the chance n remember to give the folders the right name (10001,10002 ect)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/373655

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

sega i have done everything right and used alive 3GP psp converter to convert a avi to a psp mpeg-4 and then renamed the mp4 MNV12910.MP4 and the thm file MNV12910.THM. i put these 2 files in PSP>MP_ROOT>100MNV01 folder and it still will not work, dude please help i have aim: deafmute407.

i really gotta get this workin by tommorow or im gonna cry!!!

4. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Its M4V mate. ;)

5. Sudds

Sudds Active member

*DP*

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  6. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

or u could use psplayermt it can play all if not most video and audio codecs