1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with vobblanker

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tonh316, Jan 3, 2005.

1. tonh316

tonh316 Guest

Im trying to use vobbanker to fix the problems with resident evil 2. How can you tell if vobblanker is working? I followed the steps given to me. How long does it take?

2. Weirdo007

Weirdo007 Regular member

About an hour to rip everything from the disc to your hdd depending on your system. It dumps everything in file format, thus you can use Shrink to compress the files and then burn them.

Create a destination file folder, then find your disc, put it into the Input Line in VobBlanker, then specify your folder in Output and hit "Process". Voila.

3. tonh316

tonh316 Guest

THE PROCESS BUTTON IS NOT LIT UP. THE PROCESS ALL BUTTON I CAN CLICK. IS THAT THE ONE? IS THERE A WAY TO TELL IF IT IS WORKING?

4. slmh1296

slmh1296 Guest

tohn316 ive had some problems with it just not responding with on of my dvd drives hit ctrl alt del see if is runing or not responding ive posted here and im waiting to hear if anybody has got around this problem.I will repost any news i get on the problem but on my dvd player only, drive it does it in about 1 hour.

5. wesman69

wesman69 Guest

For myself, I couldn't get blanker to work at all. I ended up using decrypter w/the pls patch.

6. tonh316

tonh316 Guest

How do you do the psl patch?

7. tonh316

tonh316 Guest

I used dvdidle and it seems to work just fine!! Thanks for the help

8. wesman69

wesman69 Guest

From what I have read, you insert RE dvd, click on file, protected sectors list, import(pls file), then rip dvd. Do this with re dvd in the drive. I hear that this works.