*****Sorry for this long explanation, but it’s hard to explain****** I’m using VSO DivxToDVD, not ConvertXtoDvd, so I use VSO CopyToDVD for the burning. I’m burning episodes of one particular TV series, so each file is almost the exact same size. Usually I can simultaneously convert all three episodes I want on one disc, checking the option to ‘Burn with CopyToDVD,” and it automatically burns after the conversion. It saves the converted files (each conversion group of three in one folder) on my computer and lets me burn extra discs, by dragging the whole folder into the burn program separately, so I only have to convert once. First problem: When I get to certain episodes, it won’t convert multiple episodes (with or without checking the burn option). There is no error message; the ‘convert’ button starts to change to ‘abort’ (which it does when working properly), but then it quickly changes back to ‘convert,’ as if I never clicked anything. So I figured I could convert them one at a time and then use the burn program separately, just dragging the converted files into it. There are three different file types after conversions: the actual video is a VOB file and there are BUP and IFO files ( I guess they are for creating the 10 chapters of each episode that are present in my successful burns, I don’t really know). Second problem: When I try to burn episodes I’ve converted one at a time, I have to add numbered suffixes because the conversion program names the output files the same for all episodes (it adds the suffixes on its own when converting multiple files): VIDEO_TS.BUP, VIDEO_TS.IFO, VTS_01_0.BUP, VTS_01_0.IFO, VTS_01_1, VTS_01_2. With single conversions, each episode (output folder) has all six of these files. With successful multiple conversions, each episode has the last four, and there is only one each of the VIDEO_TS.BUP / VIDEO_TS.IFO files for the entire three episode folder. When trying to combine and burn single conversions, I’ve tried only including only one each of those files or adding suffixes and including them all. Either way, I get the same error message: “index of of bounds.” (not out of bounds) It’s not a size issue; the converted files are a little over 1 GB each and I’ve tried it with just two.