1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with WMP 10 - Burning CD's

Discussion in 'Audio' started by moviegoer, Dec 2, 2004.

1. moviegoer

moviegoer Member

Hello , I use WMP to burn my cd's and everything was with WMP 9, but yesterday I updated it to WMP 10 and IU just burned my a Cd and the audio sounds as if it had the "surround effect" and also seems that it has no bass. The mp3's file are ok though. What's wrong with Wmp 10? is that the equalizer interfires??.
    Second problem:
    In wmp 9 you use "000" as prefix for ther songs ans that's the order they are burned on the cd. For example:
    001 why - Jadakiss .mp3
    002 Karma - Alicia Keys .mp3
    003 Breathe - Fabolous .mp3
    It did not mother the order thaywmp showed it in the panel 'cuz the "000" prefix tellthe media player how to organize the .cda's files in the cd.
    I can deal with the songs in any order , but that sound without bass or surround effect ''??? no!
    Help please.

what's wrong with WMP 10?
    Thanks in advance

2. Soulreave

Soulreave Member

call me paranoid but i would never use wmp to burn music. try another program

3. moviegoer

moviegoer Member

ok. Well I am not an expert at burning audio CD's. Actually I have only ten burned CD's so you can see I am new at this. So far I have been using WMP 9 and it was ok. WMP is easy to use , but I have heard about this software "Nero", isn't it difficult to use?.
    The Cd that I burnt with wmp 10 has a kind of audio without bass. This had never happened to me before.
    Please tell me: if the quality of audio I get on the headphones is bd, it means that my burnt audio CD will also be bad?
    that audio card determines the quality of the recording?
    Thanks