1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with X-box after modded!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by SexyAngel, Mar 1, 2005.

1. SexyAngel

SexyAngel Member

My boyfriend just modded his x-box it was working fine...then he noticed he broke this tiny peice off and its causing him not to see anything on t.v he can hear it but theres no picture...he tried sodering it..but he can't really do it, he doesn't know how..i don't kno if that will work..Can anybody help me? or is his X-Box screwed up forever?

2. chaos321

chaos321 Guest

you have to find out what piece broke! if you can you can just easily order a new one on the net.

3. SexyAngel

SexyAngel Member

my boyfriend said..its the 2 of the fortransisters..or something...he tried sodlering it back on but it still don't work..PLEASE HELP he is very upset!

4. chaos321

chaos321 Guest

i dont know what part your talking about but if you can find out i can find the part for you on the net or off some people i know! your xbox is never doomed you can always replace something to make it work! it may also be the cables first* try switching your av cables and your av ports your using! then if that doesnt work and you cant figure out what part it is just send it to someone to fix for you. i can do it for you but i cant tell you what part it is because i cant see your xbox if you want send your xbox to me and for the charge of the part and a little more i can fix for you!