1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Xbox 360 Backup & Pioneer 115DBK

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SpeedX100, Dec 14, 2007.

1. SpeedX100

SpeedX100 Member

Ok, iv just purchased a new DVD-RW DL Drive as my LiteOn didnt seem to burn any backup game ISO's (downloaded from torrent as I dont have the ability to read games in my PC at the moment!!) I do legally own call of duty 4 but I want to make a backup from what I have downloaded.

I cant figure out how to change the booktype on my new drive as nero DiscSpeed wont do it all the options are greyed out.

I have now used my last DVD+R DL Philips on trying to burn Call of Duty 4 (which I have checked with Mulleter and is Pal compatible & stealth compatible etc)

The ISO is pre-patched but I have tried 10 discs now with 10 coasters even after purchasing the new pioneer drive.

Could anyone shed some light please.

Thanks
    James

2. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

i don't think you need to change the booktype on a Pioneer, but i could be wrong. i would try a few things and then try burning again....

1. upgrade your new burner with the latest firmware from Pioneer

2. download and install Imgburn - it's free and works great

3. manually set layerbreak in Imgburn - search on "imgburn layerbreak tutorial" to see how to do this

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I have a Pioneer 111D and for that and the 112D you don't have to set the booktype! I don't know if all Pioneer does this, but they might! Are you using NERO to burn the games? Because that program DOES NOT work with burning 360 games! You need to get IMGBURN or CloneCD! I use CloneCD, and it's very easy to use, and works fine for me!