1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with YM anti-booter? (for chatrooms)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by paCUTEako, Mar 12, 2005.

1. paCUTEako

paCUTEako Member

Hello, I just wanna ask for some tips and advices. As you can see in the topic, this is about YM anti-booter.

I tried using the search engine but i can't find any reliable info on ym anti booter. There's a lot of hits whenever i type ym anti-booter but i'm a little wary about them. Can anyone advice me on where would i find a good anti booter especially good ones? I would also like to seek advice on how to protect myself from hackers.

Errrrr I know i should use search engines but i'm a little hesitant on using it for ym anti-booter because it might contain some malicious code in it. For example, it could have some sort of a keylogger that would get my log-in name and password and send it to them. I know I'm a little paranoid but the World Wide Web is a dangerous place.

After reading the posts in this forum and noticing how nice and helpful the posters are, i believe i could find some nice and helpful tips from the forum posters.

Thanks, I'll just be lurking around and wait for the answers.... happy posting *wink*

2. paCUTEako

paCUTEako Member

^^ Bump

Anybody? Help?

3. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

You could use yahelite. Just do a search on it and look for the .org site. It has a couple secure log-in options.

As far as protecting yourself, 2 MUST'S are an anti-virus program and a firewall. There are alot of free ones available if you don't already have them. Just write back or PM me your email and I can send you the links.

Check these guys out, security is their thing
    http://castlecops.com/forums.html