1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Writing Games pioneer 111D

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xtremexb, Mar 29, 2007.

1. xtremexb

xtremexb Guest

Hi people i have a pioneer 111d and have been writing xbox 360 gaems for ages but i tried again the other day and it burn the image successfull every time but when i put the disk in the xbox it does not play i am using aone media pelase help

Thanks.

2. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

And did you use that same aone media in your past backups which you said were successful?Because if not,then your problem seems to be the media you're using.I guess from that brand of media,you're from uk,right?It's always better to use verbatim disks as these are top notch dual layer disks.I myself just asked friend to take some verbatims from svp for me and he'll be bringing them with him when he will come back to the country.He asked me why not take aone disk as they are much cheaper than the verbatim,but i didn't take the risk,as i have the hitachi drive and that particular drive is very pricky when it concerns the media you're using.

Vincent.

3. chubbs09

chubbs09 Member