1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help XBC and Schtromm

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by colsamo4, Apr 2, 2007.

1. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

i have samsung d162 c with kreon v0.81 have done several back ups but now wont read with XBC 2.3 2.4 or 2.5 will not highlight start button and schtromm 3.1 or 3.2 wont extract ss.bin i have done 10 back ups with euther one o0r other but now having this problem with both programs all the time will post screen shots of what it says but how do i post an image on here, would appreciate any help cheers to who ever

2. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

when i start xtraction with sctromm it does video .iso then it comes up with
    Function: MyExtractSecuritySector
    Sub Function: MySendCDB
    Return Code: 2
    The Semaphore Timeout Period As Expired

i click ok then next box comes up
    cant extract ss.bin

XBC just freezes and will not let me read disc wont highlight option to start

3. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, please post some screen shots. That is kind of odd.
    I have not had any problems at all with XBC 2.4

also with XBC, do you go to tools first and click "unlock drive" and then go to the read tab and start it?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  4. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

tried unlocking the drive but as i have done it before it says drive unlocked, would put screen shots on but dont know how to post them on to site

5. steimy

steimy Active member

you have to upload them online to a free host like Photobucket or somethig. then post it as an HTML image tag
    [ img]http://myimage is here[ /img]
    just do not put any spaces like i did above, you have to do that for it to show up correctly or it will assume i am trying to put an image here.

6. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

7. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

8. steimy

steimy Active member

there, i have corrected it.
    [​IMG]

and you say that your drive will not read it at all using XBC 2.4?
    I know it takes about 10 seconds for it to load up to where the program will see it but it still should eventually see the disc.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  9. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

took pc apart swapped the bays over for dvd rom drives put it back together tried again same problem with schtromm tried xbc did eventually show up the game and the size on disc but still would not high light start button will put another screen shot on, cheers for correcting last one

10. colsamo4

colsamo4 Guest

could have been resources i put my odd drive into an old system ive had around and but xbc and schtromm on that one worked perfect everytime and at a faster speed. i have 512 ram eill upgrade to 1gb of ram and put my odd drives back into this comp