1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! Xbox 360 flashing went wrong!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by JOSh765, Mar 15, 2007.

1. JOSh765

JOSh765 Regular member

CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING PLEASE HELP

Quick thing to say, ihad everything i needed, a sata cable, i checked my chipset would work, i had a bootable floppy and everything. All i actually needed to do was flash my Xbox 360.

Ok . . .
    I booted my pc into dos.
    Typed in "samread 1234567 12345" (1234567 12345 being a made up serial)

It did its thing, went to 100% 4 times on the line, came up with a message saying "REBOOT PC"

But . . . in the guide i was reading it said when it says this unplug the sata cable from the back of the Xbox 360 drive, so i did and i got an erro cant read from drive a: or something (i was in panic so cant remeber well)

I went on though, rebooted my pc into dos, then typed in "samhack 1234567 12345" and i got a message saying orig.bin didnt exsist or something.

Im in real panic at this stage!!, I connect my xbox to tv and all that turn on the tv had a copied game in but my xbox just spat it out

I couldnt check if my orignals worked because they are all errr. . . at my friends house . . yeah thats it.

Do you think i have bricked my dirve?
    Can i fix this?

Please help me

-Josh

2. Tsmith108

Tsmith108 Member

I know that some things don't transfer all the way even when they say they're done, like files and whatnot sometimes, maybe it wasn't completely done flashing?

I'm sure you can find a solution though, good luck

3. steimy

steimy Active member

http://www.xtreme-source.com/tutorials-xbox-360/
    take a look at the flashing tutorials there and see if that is exactly what you did. Did you do this with one of the flashing kits made for the job (Xeno or Xecuter)
    you can always reflash the drive. Also sometimes it is the flash itself that is not good.

You also may want to post this in the 360 section and not the Xbox section.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007