1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP Xecuter 2.6 CE bios Flash Gone terribly wrong

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Jpf566, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Jpf566

Jpf566 Member

Well I just got my Xecuter 2.6 CE installaed on my VS1 xbox. With my bank set to 2 and my write protect off I FTP'D into the box and tried to flash the BIOS x2_5035_vOld_512k.bin After it flashed and restarted it booted right back up to FLASHBIOS...Sooo I tried another bios which was Xecuter2 v1.1 Final (1024Kb).bin. (still with the switch on bank 2)This is when everything went terribly wrong. After the bios was installed the box shut down and when i turned it back on i got the Three flash FRAG thing...?! I was like oh well Ill just switch to Bank 1...well i still get the FRAG...Why in the world did it ruin both bank 1 and 2? and how can i Fix this problem? Thanks in advance! - AIM jpf566

2. theridges

theridges Guest

on the xecuter 2 no matter what it flashes bank 1 and then bank 2 in that order....so when you flashed it the first time and it rebooted but you still had flash bios its because you had flashed the bios to bank 1....
    when you re-flashed with the 1mb bios its flashed both banks 1 and 2....erasing the flashbios..
    you need to go buy the programmer now...

3. Jpf566

Jpf566 Member

man i suck

4. Jpf566

Jpf566 Member

so with the xecuter 2.6 ce i should be using a 512 bios?

5. theridges

theridges Guest

pm me and i will give you the bios you need :)