1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by maynard7, Nov 15, 2002.

1. maynard7

maynard7 Member

i have burnt three discs and they all burned correctly according to the log, but no players recognize them and they only have 2048 bytes of data on them after i watch the program say it has a burned a full movie onto it. I know there have been lots of posts on this problem but no one has really answered the question on how to correct the problem. I'm assuimg that I need to close the discs, but how do i do that?

2. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

has the disc been finalized?

what mode did you burn it in?

what software you using?

what are you trying to burn?

3. maynard7

maynard7 Member

i think not finalizing is the problem, i dont know how to finalize i ripped the movie with dvd decrypter then i burnt using it also, but nothing recognizes the data on the disc (pc, dvd player, etc)and from what i have gathered reading through the forums that i need to finalize the discs

4. taxman2

taxman2 Member

I had this problem burning +R discs. I changed to -R and it worked fine. I use the new Sony +- drive with DVDdecrypter.

5. Rndy831

Rndy831 Guest

How did you burn the dvd when using DVD decrypter?? I decryped a dvd and got 6 .voh files and one .ifo file what do i do with them?
    Thankz
    Randy

6. taxman2

taxman2 Member

RNDY831,

From DVDdecrypter go to Mode and selecet ISO Read and click the big DVD > button at the bottom to write to your hard drive.

When it is finished go to Mode and select ISO Write, make sure your source is the same as your destination in the last step, then click the same DVD > button to burn the DVD.