1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by JulieJugs, Apr 23, 2003.

1. JulieJugs

JulieJugs Member

How do I get out of here?_X_X_X_X_X_[small]I've got the biggest in Newcastle[/small]

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Out of where? The site?

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

JulieJugs, I don't know either, i've been stuck here for the past about 9 months i think!! ;-)

4. JulieJugs

JulieJugs Member

So it was you who stole my leftover tattie scone!! Cheeky wee blighter!!

5. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

you have to know that anyone with member status or higher has been abducted by afterdawn and is stuck with everyone else in a small airconditioned room with all the server's and 7 computers for all to share, maybe you're a really impressive newbie so that got you too, to all newbies, if you do not wish to share our fate stay below mediocre, do not be impressive, do not post drunk, etc. etc.

6. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Although i was abducted by afterdawn i dont wish to escape because im treated very well by my abductors. dRD is the ring leader and he is currently trying to grab all members and steal their brains so he can make himself a super brain and afterdawn can take over the world! thats why he's been to so many different places to live, all the major places that he can recruit people by brain washing them! I'm not that important to him because I live in the middle of nowhere but he needs a younger brain so thats why he keeps me here!! :p

Time to confess dRD!!