1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by eoghan, Feb 1, 2004.

1. eoghan

eoghan Member

Still having problems with loading up cdDVD games. I have a neo 2.2 8 wire install and I am using action replay
    version 2 to boot. I want to get the dvd games working. I have burnt manhunter,simpsons hit and run
    & Getaway none work. I burnt them using a CDDVD +R on a hp laptop I burnt them at 2x as there was no choice in the drop
    dow box in NERO for 1x. I burnt them on Senitel DVD+RW When I boot using action replay I hold the reset button as it says in the guide.
    I get to themenu and I put in an ORIGANAL PS2 DVD then I choose Action Replay codes (in the guide it say choose add code but there is no option for this
    there is only add new game) I choose any game that is already there and choose add codes i press x and it says updating code list
    press x and it says updating code list and i hit start. I then choose without codes and press x and release the reset button it says updating codes again( in the
    guide it says the cd drawer should open automatically and it doesnt if i leave it it just loads up the original dvd)
    So I press eject and put in my backup it just holds on the updating codes screen nothing happens. Has anyone any
    ideas I've got a rip of Manhunt Im dieing to get going
    Cheers

Eoghan

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well if the ps2 wont read the dvd+r dont burn on + then.... and dont burn on rw that wont help either...