1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jarradb, Jun 1, 2004.

1. jarradb

jarradb Member

Hi I would like to know how to burn dvds properly. I put the disc in and copy through Nero and then back onto a blank disc. However when its finished it just doesnt work. All the files are on the new disk but when i try and watch the dvd on the it doesnt work. When I try on the computer it doesnt work either but I can open up the files inside and watch it bit by bit. Also is there a program to create title page things so I can make chapter selections and bonus chapters for a home made dvd?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2004
  2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

The dvd needs to be ripped and decrypted properly to get the right file format to play back on other machines. You need to download DVDShrink and DVD Decrypter(both Free). Also read the guides off the tab at the top of the forum page. This will get you started properly.

Jerry

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

You can get dvd43(also free), it will rip the dvd and then go straight into Nero since u already have that. [​IMG]