1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jarradb, Jun 22, 2004.

1. jarradb

jarradb Member

Hi im just about to by an xbox and i really want to be able to backup my games and be able to play them on my xbox. Ive seen alot of information about it all but i still dont understand. Do you have to get a chip put in the xbox for burned games to work or can you just download pragrams off the internet and instal them on your xbox and pc? Also do you get the cable to hook the xbox up to the pc when you buy the xbox? And do you have to get a bigger hard drive on the xbox to play burned games or is that only to store them on the xbox?

2. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

The Xbox comes with a 8gb hard drive, each game is about 2-3gb on average, so you need a bigger hard drive, 80gb+. You must get a chip, install it and program it. To put programs on your box, it must be modded, and you don't get the cable to hook up the PC to Xbox, its a System Link Cable, or Crossover Cable. Bigger hard drive is to store all the games on. Go to x-scene.com and read alot.