1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by ARTRAD, Aug 8, 2004.

1. ARTRAD

ARTRAD Guest

I have DVD43, it seems to work, but my Roxio 6 still shows the disc is still protected. Am I doing something wrong or won't DVD work with Roxio ? If not is there a decrypter that will work with Roxio.
    Thanks

2. karen2003

karen2003 Regular member

(1) Your question probably belongs in the newbies forum. (2) Have you read any of the guides on DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, etc.? See the "Guides" tab at the top of the page. (3) You say DVD43 seems to work but what are you using it with? (I.E., you said it works but then you said it DOESN'T work with Roxio so what DOES it work with? And BTW lots of programs have problems with Roxio -- you might try doing a search so you can find some details on problems.)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Karen H.--Dell Optiplex GX240, P4 1.50ghz, 256mb RAM (yeah, I need more), Windows XP Pro w/SP1, 40gb c: drive, 125gb f: drive (it's really 250gb but my computer only sees 125gb!), Sony DDU1621/C1 DVD-ROM to rip/encode, Sony DRX-530UL to burn[/small]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2004
  3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Yeah, ditch roxio. the only 2 programs you need is dvd shrink and dvd decrypter.

4. ARTRAD

ARTRAD Guest

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! After a couple of months fooling around with various programs and messing up my computer a few times,(had to do 3 restores)I just made my first successful DVD backup.
    Art