1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by notburnin, Aug 12, 2004.

1. notburnin

notburnin Member

Greetings,
    I can copy a disc with no problems at all. My problem seems to be in files that I have on my computer that I want to put onto DVD. I have a movie on my hard drive that has been ripped into a bunch of VOP VUP IFO files, seems to me like they should be ready to burn with nero. I have nero, dvd shrink, damon tools, and a few other programs. I really need somebody to walk me through it 1 time. any takers?

any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Jonathan

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004
  2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

No posting email addies as per forum rules, please remove it.

Now with all that nastiness out of the way, all those files you mentioned need to be put into a folder labeled VIDEO_TS, exactly as I typed it capitals and all. Then burn the folder to disc with Nero. DVD Shrink should output it's files to a VIDEO_TS folder by default and can be set to automatically burn with Nero as well to simplify the process.

What version of Shrink are you using?

3. notburnin

notburnin Member

I have all those files in the VIDEO_TS folder, it is from this point that I cannot figure what to do with them.
    Thank you and sorry bout the email addie
    Jonathan

4. notburnin

notburnin Member

almost didn't see where ya asked what version of dvdshrink I was using. it is 3.1

5. bigorange

bigorange Active member

No.1 you really need to get the new shrink 3.2, huge difference!

No.2 open nero burn express, choose dvd files. Open a seperate window to where your new file folder VIDEO_TS is. Click and drag the ENTIRE folder to express' VIDEO_TS folder(express will automatically choose the files it needs). Ignore the AUDIO_TS folder. Hit next, choose target and burn. Done in 10 to 15 minutes.

BTW, what app was used ripping the source video?
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SOHW 832S dual layer[/small]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2004