1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jpatz18, Aug 23, 2004.

1. jpatz18

jpatz18 Member

i want to shrink my files size but there in mpeg2 how do i make them in iso. that already on my comp.please help me

2. Veblin

Veblin Active member

You are going to have to be more specific about what you are trying to do. Your questions in this post and a previous post do not give enough information to answer your questions.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/102456

Have you read the guides?
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/

Are you trying to make a DVD? Making a DVD requires that you first encode to a DVD compliant MPEG-2 format and then author the DVD. If your files are already DVD compliant MPEG-2, then you just need to author them to a DVD.

We need more information!

3. jpatz18

jpatz18 Member

i guess what i am trying to do is actually put more than 1 hour on a dvd. all my file are in mpeg. what i dont understand is how do i make a iso or something that will let me make a dvd with more then 1 hour. i have roxio 6 and nero 6. i guess i would need to convert them. i sorry about the double post any help would be great.

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

jpatz18,

You apparently aren't too sorry OR should I say you're not sorry at all -

There are 2 pple on the other thread who you're "playing" currently.

Believe it or not, there are others who would like help too. Do you think you're that special that they should wait ?

If you were sorry you wouldn't post anymore on this thread.

Thank you, I knew you'd understand -

Pete

5. jpatz18

jpatz18 Member

actually i dont

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

I'll try it in simple words. DON'T DOUBLE POST.

We're here on our free time and we don't like pple playing us for assholes.

When you ask a question, wait. When we're around, and have time free, your question will be answered. People thinking they're "Mr. Kool" by asking the same questions several times, in several places and wasting some volunteer's time is "childish", "spiteful" and "selfish" not to mention making those who were trying to be nice and help feel like their time, education and experience was considered, to be worthless- so much so that they had to ask others as their answers weren't good enough.

When you ask a question and the answer is a while in coming, it may be that someone is asking the same question in several places therefore tying up that volunteer that could have been helping you. In other words, someone may be making you wait because they were acting like a selfish, spitful little baby and tying up those that could have been helping you. People like that don't make friends around here acting like that.

I hope that helps you understand -

Cheers,