1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help....!?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Coocher, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Coocher

Coocher Member

i am trying to back up my copy of xenosaga, but the discs they sell are too small. Is there a way i can burn the game using Nero or do i need a different program?

2. Coocher

Coocher Member

ANYONE?

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

wow, you waited a whole 10 minutes before posting again. You have to either split the game into 2 dvds or cut out stuff so it will fit on dvd-r. http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~cbjull/

4. andronicu

andronicu Member

Okay, I saw this thread and was happy because I want to backup my copy of xenosaga. Here is the thing, the list of files that need to be in the compilation that you get from swapmagics website, it is too big to fit on a dvd5. It is around 6gb, and cdvd gen will not make the image file because of it. Any one know if I need to downsample stuff too, and could maybe direct me to a site that tells me how to do that to these files?

5. Coocher

Coocher Member

yeah dude, i have the same prob wih that info given, i get the two files exactly the same, but they are too large for anything to happen, as for the additives you mentioned i dont know about those. are you talking about the cd or dvd loaders?