1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dmd73, Nov 2, 2004.

1. dmd73

dmd73 Member

Hello Just wondering if anybody can tell me what is the best dvd coping software for making copies of a copy??

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

One of the best ones that I use is DVDShrink. It can rip, process, and burn the DVD all in one. You can customize your own compression settings as well. Best of all its free.

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Either Nero's "Copy Disc" to copy an unencrypted DVD-5 on the "fly" (there is a possibility errors burning faster than 4X) OR to make a perfect copy everytime - DVD Decrypter, Mode, ISO READ then Mode, ISO, WRITE -

For the fastest burn available, CopyToDVD just cannot be beat by anything at all :)

To recap:

For ease, Nero
    For perfection, DVD Decrypter
    For blazing speed, CopyToDVD

Cheers,

Pete

4. dmd73

dmd73 Member

hello pete can u tell me if there is an easy way to use dvd Decrypter i have taken a look at it and it seems a littlt difficult to use or maybe
    its just me. sorry about beening a pain if u can explain it to me it would be appreciated. thanking u in advance

5. zippyd

zippyd Active member

He did tell you an easy way.
    At the top of Decrypter click Mode-ISO- Read. This will rip the disc. When it's done, click Mode-ISO-Write. And then it burns.

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Actually, if you would have clicked on the DVD Decrypter link there is a guide link on the download page -

You do tax our patience when you won't try anything at all on your own -

We got where we are by working, it seems you want us to stop over to your house and do it for you so you won't have to use your mouse -

We're here to help, not to be used -

Pete