1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by megosleep, Nov 27, 2004.

1. megosleep

megosleep Member

When ever i play a stereo audio file - or a DVD, the sound from the left comes out of the wrong speaker, and vice versa. So what is wrong - and dont ask me to swap the speakers round, there must be a setting somewhere that is causing this.

HELP!

2. megosleep

megosleep Member

bump

DAMMIT! SOMEONE ANSWER

this is the third thread i've put in here now that no=one's answered to - i need help, someone help me.

3. Hunter007

Hunter007 Regular member

Maybe if you tried stating your question in your post title correctly...Anyway, are your connections to the speakers correct? Are these new speakers you have just connected to your computer?

Hunter007

4. megosleep

megosleep Member

they are the speakers we got with the computer. The R and the L on the speakers are the right way round, so there must be some kind of setting that is making the sounds come out the wrong speakers. we also have a sub-woofer connected as well, and i've checked the connections and they all match up. Its just really annoying when im watching a DVD, and something moves from left to right on the screen, but the sound goes the opposite way.

5. diabolos

diabolos Guest

You know people arn't perrffectt. It sounds like the manufacturer mis-labled the speakers. Just switch them around! If you don't want to switch them around them provide more information, like what media player your using to play DVD's, so people can help you more. You can change the balance but there arn't any settings that would allow you to change the flow of your stereo (left and right) speakers, a setting like that would be that would be asinine.

Stop being that way,
    Ced

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2004