1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Raider49, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Raider49

Raider49 Member

Im trying to copy san andreas this is my second attempt at it, what it will do is, it will get near the end when theres like 5 minutes left then it will jump up to like 150 minutes then say there was an error reading the disc please try again using a new disc, whats wrong? is the game too big or something.

2. halo13

halo13 Regular member

I've copyed san andreas and it used to work. But I know it fits on one disk. What kind of media are you using? I reconmend ritek G04"silver shiney" media DVD-R. And try burning at 2x.

3. Raider49

Raider49 Member

I got memorex dvd+r

4. gillies

gillies Regular member

ok dvd+r is probably your problem. also what software are you using,and yes san andreas fits on to one disk . i used a120 and had no problems, also burning at 2x is a myth i have made all my backups at 4x.goodluck

5. Raider49

Raider49 Member

The program i have is just what came with my computer, its called record now, and it only reads dvd+r,+rw so thats why i have +r, is there like a free program i can download that reads both, or do i have to buy somethin like that

6. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

I'd say memorex was your problem. Seems like lots of people have problems with that brand.