1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by afinley81, Jan 3, 2005.

1. afinley81

afinley81 Member

can you reset this machine once you downloaded and upgraded your machine? i upgraded my ilo r04 and i still have fluttering screen and it is copy protected can anyone walk me through this process to get it right????????????????

2. gserve

gserve Member

download and install hacked version of file.

3. afinley81

afinley81 Member

I put in the cd that i had burned into my ilo recorder and it went through the updating thing and then asked me to power off so i did and nothing happened. I even changed the region. when i go to copy a mnother dvd the picture is red and green blotchy and it says it is protected.

4. gserve

gserve Member

Did you download the HACKED version of the wmea1097.e20 file?(or wmea1097.e30)

5. afinley81

afinley81 Member

to be honest i have downloaded all of them and i messed up somewhere i am not very good at this stuff . i did get the 3hr recording thing is there anyway to reset or start over or does it even matter. is there a way to record protected material?

6. gserve

gserve Member

The hacked versions of these files contains the hack for macrovision.You can go foward or reverse with the upgrades.Do you get the upgrade conformation at the end of the upgrade where you power off the system?

7. afinley81

afinley81 Member