1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by s2god, Jan 4, 2005.

1. s2god

s2god Regular member

i use dvd shrink after i use dvd decrypter. i let it do its thing and then it burns it with nero. ok so great. it works SOMETIMES!!! i do the same steps everytime and it works 1 out of 4 times. be4 i waste discs, wat should i do?

2. colw

colw Active member

What brand of disks are you using?

Poor quality media with produce poor results.

Suggest use quality media such as Ritck, Verbatim or TY's.

3. s2god

s2god Regular member

im using memorex. DVD+r. they work sometimes and so did the dvd-r from memorex. everydisc ive made works on my PS2 but not on my home dvd player. they also work on my portable dvd player

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Not all Home DVD players play DVD+R Media. That could be your problem. Our you could have a home DVD player that isnt the greatest quilty and have trouble reading certain disc. I have had that problem with a cheap DVD player I bought from Radio Shack. Some work on that some dont. But they all work on my JVC Home Player.

5. s2god

s2god Regular member

so if the dvd-r work then i should just use those?

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

If the DVD-R work on the stand alone DVD player then yes. Your home DVD player might not beable to read DVD+R but can read DVD-R. All DVD players are diffrent on what format they play. Some will play Burnt DVD's some wont. Some will play either DVD+R disk or DVD-R disk. SOme will even play both DVD+R and DVD-R. Just depends on what DVD player you have.