1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Gabster, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Gabster

Gabster Member

I just got my xbox moded but I hardly know anything about it. I was wondering what I need to transfer some game isos from my pc to the computer and if i downloading a ps2 or/and gamecube emulator would let me play the different systems on my xbox. PLEASE RESPOND@!!!!
    THANKS!

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Do you know if you have a softmod or a modchip?
    What do you see when you boot up? Do you have Evolution X installed?

Download a progam called FlashFXP Final. It's use to FTP from your Xbox to the PC. Use xISO or Qwix to create ISO images and burn to DVD-R with Nero 6.

a compressed ISO game image can be burned to a DVD-R and played from the DVD-Rom drive. If you want to play the same game ISO you need to extract the files using Qwix or xISO and transfer the folder to the F/Harddrive loader once Slayers and all of it's applications are installed to your harddrive.

PS. You can't play PS2 or Gamecube games on the Xbox. You need to buy individual modchips for both systems.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  3. Gabster

Gabster Member

: O!! thanks! that was helpfull. I got evo x and ava launch as a dashboard. So once i get the router and the 2 ethernet cables and the ftp program I can just hook it up and trasfer the isos I already have onto the xbox hardrive? I dont really whant to burn em onto cds I just whant them on the hardrive , and ive seen ps2 emulators for xbox if that dosnt mean playing ps2 on the xbox what DoEs it mean then!?
    and whats a sofmod!!?
    THANKS!