1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Tamz, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Tamz

Tamz Member

i am a new user and after presenting my warm greetings to the forum members, i'll appreciate some help!

I have ripped a dvd using DVD Shrink. The files are stored on my desktop in tow folders namely audio_ts(which contains no file) and video_ts which has the riped files. I use nero 6 to burn the files on a dvd disk but it gives me an error saying "can't start disk-at-once"..
    can i get rid of this problem in order to be able to copy my dvd or is there any other way tp copy those
    files on a DVD 4.7 gb disk ?

i use NEC DVD_WR ND-133A, i havent got any problems with it so far!

thanks for the help !

2. Veblin

Veblin Active member

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  3. Tamz

Tamz Member

LOL.. exactly Veblin !!
    where the hell did ND-133A come from instead of ND-1300A..?

i still havent got any solution to my problem.

Can someone also tell me if i can convert those files in video_ts directory into .ISO file, so that i can burn it easily with DVD decrypter or nero ???

thanks

4. Veblin

Veblin Active member

You should be able to burn your DVD-Video files using the information in the guides above. If not a log would be helpful to determine what the problem is.

You could have made a ISO Image File in DVD Shrink originally by setting the Target to that when you selected Backup. You can do the same too by opening the files you already have.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  5. Tamz

Tamz Member

Ohh yes ..i did it,
    i opened the files and backed up them again as an ISO image and burned it successfully on the disk using DVD decrypter.
    thanksss....