1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by zknet, Feb 16, 2005.

1. zknet

zknet Member

Ive wasted 3 DVD-R's and 1 DVD+R's now!!I tried to burn Fifa 2005 onto a DVD+R but then I found out I had an old PS2 that didnt play DVD+R's.So then I tried to burn Fifa 2005 to A "Mirror" DVD-R using DVD Decrypter and an Emprex DVD Dual 8X DVD+R,DVD-R Drive at 1X Speed. However once I played it on my PS2(chipped) it didnt work."Test-Mode" on DVD Decripter was disabled.What am I doing wrong?Also,the DVD+R was actually read by the PS2 until it gets to the part after the EA Sports logo but the DVD-R didnt work at all. the DVD+R was made by Sony and the DVD-R's by Mirror.

Thanks for your help

2. zknet

zknet Member

anyone?

3. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

Try using TDK or Verbatim DVD-R

4. zknet

zknet Member

Ok,thanks,Ill try.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

I had no problem with Fifa 2005. Burned to a Phillips 8X DVD-R disc. I always use Phillips for some reason they always work. They cost more but are worth it, althogh i will have to try Verbatim, they are cheaper and a lot of people are using them.
    But i got a buy one get one free sale at Office Depot on a 50 pack of Phillips. it was $50 for 100 discs so it will be a while until i need more.