1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by joshmack, Feb 21, 2005.

1. joshmack

joshmack Guest

The version we have is model # SCPH-30001NTSC. What all do we need to play our back up games. Will this work? PS2 GAME ENHANCER SET
    Play your legally backed up games with this no solder solution. Consists of two discs (one for DVD games and one for CD games) and a slide card plus instructions. Works with all versions of PS2 (NTSC consoles only) and is also compatible with the new PSTwo (slimline). Will also work with PS1 (gameshark for PS1 required).
    Is this the best one?

2. joshmack

joshmack Guest

it looks like i have version 4 ps2 i only have a +R BURNER AND MY PS2 PLAYS MOST BURNED MOVIES WILL IT ALSO PAY MOST GAMES

3. joshmack

joshmack Guest

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Some v4 ps2's can handle +r's, some can't. Looks like yours can if it's playing backup movies on dvd+r's.

If you don't want to install a modchip, you will want 'SWAP MAGIC v3.3' (accept no imitations)
    You will get the cd v3.3 and the dvd v3.0 with it.

Since you have a v4, then you will either want to buy/make a 'slidecard' or dish out the extra cash for a 'fliptop' cover.

Swap Magic doesn't work with ps1 games. You can use BreakerPro for ps1 backups though.