1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hELP

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by PS2psp, Feb 24, 2005.

1. PS2psp

PS2psp Member

I'm new Can somebody help me here

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Sure, choose the white wine since it goes best with fish.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Oh, that's just classic Nephilim!

so PS2psp, what is your question? Can't help ya if we don't know what ya want

4. hursty

hursty Active member

what the phuc?
    is that you phuc?
    stop phucking around

helloooooooo

ha

wrong forum,try the samaritans

5. PS2psp

PS2psp Member

sTEIMY I RENTED NEED FOR SPPED UNDERGROUND 2 AND I HAVE IT MY HARD DRIVE. iWANTED TO KNOW HAVE TO PLAY IT ON MY COMPUTER OR BURN IT TO A CD-R

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Let's lay off the all caps - it's considered shouting ;)

7. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

You need a DVD burner. Or just delete the ISO file and burn the MDS file to a CD (you have to do this in Nero, and burn a DATA DISC, just drag and drop the MDS file on to the CD and burn).

EDIT: Why would you rent a game you already own? Are you proud to be breaking the law? I hope you realize that these forums are monitored by law enforcement agencies. Have PHUN sleeping tonight!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2005
  8. steimy

steimy Active member

next time just leave out the part about renting it and people can help you with a clean conscience.
    but just so you know you would back up most PS2 games, including NFSU2 to a DVD-R and not a CD-R. And if it is a PS2 game i do not think you can play it on your computer, i have heard about emulators to do it but have also heard that none of them actually works. If you use back up games you will need DVD Decrypter to burn it, plus a DVD burner of course. Swap magic discs, and either a slidcard or fliptop. but just for legal reasons you should only be backing up games you own so most smart folks leave out things like "i rented" or "i downloaded" when they post. Hope this helps a little.

9. PS2psp

PS2psp Member

I wanted to know what "Swap magic discs, and either a slidcard or fliptop" are. And I heard you can burn games to cd-r

10. hursty

hursty Active member

i dont get it?

11. steimy

steimy Active member

PS2psp, the swap magic discs are discs that you buy. They will allow you to play your backup games without having to have a mod chip in your PS2. Without swap magic you will not be able to play your backups.
    It sort of tricks your PS2. You put in swap magic and then it will ask for a disc, you then have to use a slidecard to manually open the disc tray, or a flip top, which you can also get online with the swap magic to put in your backup disc and play it. I have a fliptop because i find it easier to use. The filptop is a top that replaces the one that came on the PS2, it has a button that you press and then it flips up a compartment for you to load your backup. If you press eject and try to load a backup it will not work because it resets the PS2.
    Hope that helps a little.

12. PS2psp

PS2psp Member

how about dvdxcopy or the any dvd programs that can copy ps2 games and play without modchips?