1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP !!!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by m02499, Apr 20, 2005.

1. LivnDGirl

LivnDGirl Regular member

Also check and make sure you didn't install Nero's InCd (I noticed a UDF driver reference at the bottom, maybe Roxio's UDF not sure)

InCd is evil and must be exorcised!

Tried to read above and didn't see anyone else address this.
    You can't set book type in Dvd-R so that would account for the error message there.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  2. m02499

m02499 Member

thanks for the responses. at this point i am ready to return the drive. whatever the problem is i can't get it to work. i have tried to burn an iso, a movie from a ts video folder, and a simple mpeg2 video. nothing works. also, tried numerous burning programs nero express, dvddecrypt, roxio 7 and alcohol 120 all with no success. i am sure it is probably a simple problem, but can't figure it out.

3. L3mming

L3mming Guest

Got myself a LG4163B that wont write to DVD-r either. The bugger will record to CD, will play DVD, but will not write - however....I did manage to create a backup image with Norton Ghost to DVD, so I know it will work, but WTF?? I am using Verbatim 8x photo printable. If anyone had success with other brands of DVD can you post please..

:D