1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by newbie124, Feb 6, 2007.

1. newbie124

newbie124 Guest

im completely new to modding and FTP. i've downloaded a flash FXP trial, but i dont fully understand how to connnect to my x-box and trasfer files. how do you do that? what is avalaunche and evolutionx (for configuring network settings). how do you open files on your computer? How do you mod the files (i have the network frame volume 2.0 but i dont understand how it mods games).
    as you can see im completely out of my depth but i would love some expert advise. thanks!

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

did you mod your xbox?

3. newbie124

newbie124 Guest

no i havnt evem properly connected my x-box to the computer but i have connected to x-box live

4. shark3226

shark3226 Guest

ok in order to mod games u need to mod ur xbox eather softmod or hard mod (chip) there are plenty softmod tutorials on this site that work grate so of them are the best ones ive seen but i would go with hard modding sense it is alot easier and prolly safer thats my opinion but once u do all that pm i will tell u everything about moddding and how to ftp and edit most files well il tell u the basics cuz modding is bassically figure it out for urself kinda stuff and trial and error