1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Astoney10, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Astoney10

Astoney10 Guest

i dunno how or were to put homebrew on my 3.03 oe c if any1 can help PLS do so

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

first, put something more specific in ur thread title, do u think people are going to bother looking in ur thread if all u put is "HELP", or "I'M A NOOB, PLEASE HELP ME."???

second, is it really that hard to go search ur quesiton before asking? it gets annoying, not to mention tiring when u have people asking the same generic questions like "how do i play homebrew on my PSP" or "how do i play PSP ISO on my PSP". have u ever considered that someone else probably already asked a question like this? how hard is it to go to google or even the search engine in afterdawn and type "where do i put homebrew on my PSP 3.03 oe-c"???? all it takes is a little more effort on ur part. the forum rules already stated to search ur quesitons before posting.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/.../www.afterdawn.com/;FORID:11&hl=en&lr=lang_en

sorry if i seemed harsh. something in me just just got tired of newbies asking the same questions over and over again.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  3. Astoney10

Astoney10 Guest

lol its kool but thx for the advice and help

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

LOL these HELP threads are invading the PSP sections.. What type of homebrew are you trying to run?

For PSP ISO's they go in the ISO folder
    For PSX games they go in PSP/GAME/YOUR PSX Game