1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by gheppio1, Apr 5, 2007.

1. gheppio1

gheppio1 Member

I just read that Nokia 6030 RM-225 cannot be unlocked by You...Should I try to contact T-Mobile, which was my network provider in the US, or TIM, which should be my provider here in Italy?

Thank You again for all your help!!!

2. pazzini

pazzini Guest

You will have to call T-Mobile for the code but you must of had 90 days service with them for them to even think about giving you the unlocking code.

Or you could find a shop that offers a direct unlocking service that has the equipment with the capability of unlocking the RM-225 version.

[​IMG] Click on banner for 24/7 unlocking

3. gheppio1

gheppio1 Member

Thank You for answering!
    I already contacted T-Mobile, and they just told me what you said...that I nedd to wait till the end of July to have a chace (just a chance) to get the unlock code...but they told me also that the unlock code could be not enough because the frequency of daul band phones in the US is different than the one in Italy!
    Probably it's better for me to give up...I don't know any shop who would be able to unlock my mobile...

4. pazzini

pazzini Guest

You're welcome,

Call all the local mobile phone stores and ask if they have the hardware to unlock your phone.

Good luck

[​IMG] Click on banner for 24/7 unlocking