1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lanepwnu, Apr 21, 2007.

1. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

i have an emulator for ps2 to play guitar hero

heres what i need:

i need a plugin for loading the dvd from the drive NOT AN ISO cause dvd decryter does not read guitar hero II

and i need a guitar hero plugin

im using pcsx2 and i the plugins that came with it all crash upon loading the game in the drive.

plz help me i cant live with FOF its just stupid

2. ghostboy6

ghostboy6 Regular member

there are always other applications that can read you dvd drive and make an iso for it like alcohol 120% or nero

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007
  4. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

ty but still no answer on the game huh? guitar hero one worked no problemo and i have seen it done on an alienware computer

also i have noticed that it is doing it to other games as well.

plugins or bios maybe??????

help plz i try another emu. and by the way i tried using my 360 controller i cant do anything except click the notes the strum bar is unnecesary no what im saying? its like using a dualshock

5. ghostboy6

ghostboy6 Regular member

lanepwnu make a new thread stating your problem like for the guitar hero 2 because with you title for the thread "help" i dont really think others would bother to help since your not giving them a heads up of what your asking for. and also.. read the site that janrocks said http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/440385

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007