1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by geves, Apr 27, 2007.

1. geves

geves Member

does anyone know what insert bigger toc disc meens?i installed my swap tool then loaded swap magic and when i swap them thats what it says .i'm new at this any help would be great.im also using dvd encrypter and tried nero but both say the same

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Umm

what ps2 version do you have? (slimline or fat?)

3. geves

geves Member

slimline .i got it working but i can only open the cover about 1 inch just enough to swap discs,but it would still be better if i could open it all the way.

4. ps2racer

ps2racer Regular member

If you can only open it about one inch that means that one of the little tools that you installed is coming loose. Probably the one at the back where the door hinge is. It is probably sliding up when you open the door. Put some tape on the top of it and see if that fixes the problem.

5. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Ok

Tutorial: How to refresh TOC size with slimline model: http://www.gamestar.nl/info/SwapMagicCoderManual.pdf

Scroll down a little.

Insert Bigger TOC disc means that you have to put in a disc that is larger than your import/backup/homebrew disc. Like, if you want to refresh the TOC size for okami (2.7 GB) you can use Sonic Heroes (4.7 GB) to refresh it. Refreshing the TOC size can result in faster gameplay if you have a slow working game. I refreshed my Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix + backup with Sonic Heroes and it worked wayyyy faster.