1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by G-Man/USA, Jul 2, 2007.

1. G-Man/USA

G-Man/USA Member

ok about a month ago i went to turn on my console and it worked except there was no picture, there was sound but no picture. so i went and tried it on different tv's and the same thing happened. so i took the console over to my friends (who has a xbox 360) and unpluged his and hooked up mine using his cords and it worked perfectly. so i just went out and bought a new cord. that worked good for about 2 weeks when the same thing happened again. should i just go and buy a new cord again or do u think its the console thats doing this

2. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Its the console,it will die soon...

3. andersg

andersg Regular member

The same thing happened to me, It would only work on my HD monitor, then it died.

4. G-Man/USA

G-Man/USA Member

soo what should i do i have had the console since the night it first released

5. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

Check the cable itself and make sure that you haven't accidentally flicked the AV cable switch over to HD. If you don't have a HD TV it will only play the sound and give you no picture.

6. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

thats real helpful man!

so i took the console over to my friends (who has a xbox 360) and unpluged his and hooked up mine using his cords and it worked perfectly.

i'd say try another cord yet again. you know 2 weeks, u can just return it and get a replacement. if not buy next one at walmart so you can.