1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by prprince, Sep 25, 2007.

1. prprince

prprince Guest

Can someone give a an in-depth (step by step)guide on making a .rar document into an iso. (from downloading the .rar to playing the game.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

1 - Download 7-zip from the link at:
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sevenzip/7z442.exe

2 - Install 7-zip onto your computer.

3 - Right click on the .rar file and scroll over 7-zip, then click on "Extract Here..."

4 - The .iso or .cso file should appear in the same folder as the .rar file.

3. prprince

prprince Guest

Thank you so much for your help! the only problem is that even though i downloaded that 7 program, it won't open! It seems that every route I try is hindered by something in some way! The reason i'm doing this is because I got the transformer game .rar file, but i want to play the game. is it possible for someone to convert the game for me and send it to me somehow? if you did, i would appreciate it so much. ~ThAnKs~

4. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

5. prprince

prprince Guest

well i have winrar, i'm just lost on how to specifically use it and get the file i desire, so i can finally play my game!

6. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

To extract the file with winrar, right click on the .rar file anc click on "Extract All" or "Extract Here" or something to that effect. Then click on OK after a box pops up. It'll extract the file for you.

7. prprince

prprince Guest

well my main problem would be probably that my father is the administrative user on my computer, so utorrent, winrar, and all of those other torrent programs aren't really installing all the way on my profile. atleast that's my hypothesis anyway.