1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by dman31, Oct 14, 2007.

1. dman31

dman31 Member

hi every body
    For downgrade to 1.5 from 3.52 why i need another psp with 1.5 firmware?if i can not get the one then is there any idea to downgrade using my psp itself.

2. Jamio

Jamio Member

people seem to like arguing everything I say, so why bother posting.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Does that actually explain to them why you need a 1.50 or custom firmware PSP to create the Pandora Battery? They already know you need 1 they are asking why they need 1.

@dman31

The reason why you can't use your PSP or any other PSP above 1.50 that has Official firmware is due to running applications that are not signed.

You can only run applications that are signed by Sony on official PSP firmware above 1.50.

Some of the applications you run to create the Magic Memory Stick and Pandora Battery are unofficial applications for the PSP that are not signed.

So the Official firmware will not start the application due to it not being signed for official PSP use.

As of now the only way to downgrade or install custom firmware on a 3.51 official firmware PSP or higher is by using a Pandora Battery and Magic Memory Stick.

1.50 firmware and custom firmware can run unsigned code because the security part that checks to see if the application is signed is not present.

Theres no tricking involved here.

The Pandora Battery is a service battery. A service battery is the same method Sony or Sony certified repair shops use when you send your PSP in to be serviced.

Stay away from Ebay. There have been multiple people that have been screwed by fake Pandora Battery's being sold.

Instead go HERE and find someone close to your location. Most will make a Pandora Battery for free. All you have to do is provide the Battery and Memory Stick and pay shipping both ways.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  4. dman31

dman31 Member

realy thankx larrylie for ur replies.as usaid i got one PM near my location like bxpapi (Maxconsole) but it dont have any address.How i come to know address and send my battery over there?

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go to maxconsole HERE and find him and private message him a message asking if he can make you 1.

6. _H06_

_H06_ Guest

7. dman31

dman31 Member

thanx again actually i tried to find out the members who r near by my location as per the list but i could not find them in Maxconsole.
    Anyways can u tell me why PSP not read movie file created through psp 9 converter as it says "can not find file pls check correct path" is it due to firmware?

8. _H06_

_H06_ Guest

there actuallly not at maxconsle its a fourum site called ProjectPSP, but if you live near LA iam H06

9. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

HERE is the one from the maxconsole and qj forums, and HERE is the one from the noobz forum.

you should be able to find someone in those lists.