1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helpful hints, tips, and infomation on Animal Crossing: Wild World DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Huskydogz, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Huskydogz

Huskydogz Member

Animal Crossing: Wild World is my favorite game, so I want you to know as much as you can so you can brag to your friends. Please tell me any other hints, tips or secrets you know.
    >First of all, Animal Crossing is a game where you live your life, pay mortage, shop, move into a town YOU name (remember to think of something good) and so much more. You'll almost never get bored cuz there's always something to do. Have fun, make animal friends, go on wifi with real friends and just have fun.
    >First of all, you are in a car with a turtle taxi driver called Kapp'n. He'll ask a series of questions that will decide who you are and the facial expression you have.
    ~Kapp'n will ask you if you're sick of the rainy weather yet- this will determine your eye color and shape.
    ~Next, Kapp'n will ask for your- pick a good name cuz you'll have it for the rest of the game.
    ~Then, he will ask if you are burly or cute. This will determine whether you are a boy (boy) or girl (cute). Don't worry- he'll ask you one more time so your sure you picked the right one.
    ~Now, he'll ask for the town you're headed to. This will be your town so name it something you want.
    ~After that- he'll ask you what is your favorite part about the town- The beach, The town hall, The shopping, The border or The museum. This will also determine the town.

Now I'm not gonna bore you with the noob stuff so I'm gonna get right to the point- Hints, Tips and Useful Information! (This may be jumbled up and thrown around...IM SORRY!)
    >K.K. SLIDER SONGS (sings at 8:00p.m. Saturday nights in the roost)
    *Agent K.K.
    *Aloha K.K.
    *Cafe K.K.
    *Comrade K.K.
    *DJ K.K.
    *Forest Life
    *Go K.K. Rider
    *I Love You
    *Imperial K.K.
    *K.K. Aria
    *K.K. Ballad
    *K.K. Blues
    *K.K. Bossa
    *K.K. Calypso
    *K.K. Casbah
    *K.K. Chorale
    *K.K. Condoer
    *K.K. Country
    *K.K. Cruisin'
    *K.K. D & B
    *K.K. Dirge
    *K.K. Dixie
    *K.K. Etude
    *K.K. Faire
    *K.K. Folk
    *K.K. Fusion
    *K.K. Gumbo
    *K.K. Jazz
    *K.K. Lament
    *K.K. Love Song
    *K.K. Lullaby
    *K.K. Mambo
    *K.K. Marathon
    *K.K. March
    *K.K. Metal
    *K.K. Ragtime
    *K.K. Rally
    *K.K. Reggae
    *K.K. Rock
    *K.K. Rockabilly
    *K.K. Safari
    *K.K. Salsa
    *K.K. Samba
    *K.K. Ska
    *K.K. Song
    *K.K. Soul
    *K.K. Steppe
    *K.K. Swing
    *K.K. Tango
    *K.K. Technopop
    *K.K. Waltz
    *K.K. Western
    *King K.K.
    *Lucky K.K.
    *Marine Song 2001
    *Mountain Song
    *Mr. K.K.
    *My Place
    *Neopolitan
    *Only Me
    *Pondering
    *Rockin' K.K.
    *Senor K.K.
    *Soulful K.K.
    *Steep Hill
    *Surfin' K.K.
    *The K. Funk
    *To The Egde
    *Two Days Ago
    >BOONDOX DONATIONS
    ~10,000 bells= green feather
    ~200,000 bells= blue feather
    ~500,000 bells= yellow feather
    ~800,000 bells= red feather
    ~1,100,000 bells= purple feather
    ~1,400,000= white feather
    ~6,400,000= rainbow feather
    >GOLDEN TOOLS
    *Golden Shovel- bury a shovel in the ground and leave it for exactly 24 hours. Dig it up again and it will be golden. (plants money trees)
    *Golden Rod- catch every type of fish. (increases "reel in" time by 5 seconds)
    *Golden Net- catch every type of bug. (2x larger than normal net)
    *Golden Slingshot- shoot 15 items out of the sky and this. (shoots 3 shots at a time)
    *Golden Can- keep your town perfect (no weeds or junk or dying flowers) for 16 days in a row. (Water dying black roses and they will become golden)
    *Golden Axe- Purchase a red turnip from Joan. Plant it and water it, then give it to Wendell the next time you see him. If he gives you the turban, give it to Saharah. Then, trade it with her. If she gives you the massage chair, give it to Tortimer during a town event. He'll give you a rare scallop seashell. Give that to Pascal. He will either trade
    you his picture or the golden axe! (Phew...)
    >NOOKS SHOPS
    *Nook's Cranny- start out with it.
    *Nook 'n Go- spend 25.000 bells worth of merchandise
    *Nookway- spend 90,000 bells worth of merchandise
    *Nookington's(final)- spend 240,000 bells worth of merchandise & have some one from a different town buy something out of your shop. (comes with a hair salon)

I am terribly sorry but I must stop and rest. I have MANY more things to share so wait until I send out a continuation of this. Until then please add anymore things you can think of. Please don't make them up!

2. gilliesf

gilliesf Member

edited - no friend codes allowed

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  3. gilliesf

gilliesf Member

edited - no friend codes allowed

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@gilliesf
    Knock it off w/ the friend codes - not allowed. Last warning.

5. murph13

murph13 Guest

it sucks that no more friend codes are aloud!!!! hope you arent angry mr modarator but it sucks!!! BACK WITH FRIEND CODES!!!!!! BACK WITH FRIEND CODES!!!!!! BACK WITH FRIEND CODES!!!!!! BACK WITH FRIEND CODES!!!!!! BACK WITH FRIEND CODES!!!!!! BACK WITH FRIEND CODES!!!!!!

6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Ummm it's Ms. Moderator :)

And nope no friend codes will be allowed here anytime soon. The little rant in your post is one of many reasons why.

Check out this thread for places that do:
    link

7. murph13

murph13 Guest

sorry bout mr moderator didnt no that you are a mrs. thanks for links.

8. murph13

murph13 Guest

hi huskydog if i flowers dieing do you have a day time to move it or do you have to start again to get the gold can

9. Huskydogz

Huskydogz Member

I have been wondering the same thing and im sorry to say but thats one of the only things i dont know!

10. murph13

murph13 Guest

how do money trees grow? i buryd a bag of 99000bells with a golden showel waterd it 3times a day until it was medium size. but ther were no bells how does it work??? the final extension for your house has 4 rooms on the ground floor but why bother pating 949000 bells when you cant get a bigger house??? do you kno how to get codes on i-cheat??? thanks

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  11. Huskydogz

Huskydogz Member

I don't wanna be rude but where did I post any friend codes!?!?

12. Huskydogz

Huskydogz Member

You are supposed to bury it with a golden shovel. It says the more bells the greater chance. I've never wanted to take a chance so im not sure. You really dont have to pay the final extension because since its the last one your just wasting money. And im sorry but ive never heard of i-cheat....unless your talking bout gamecube cuz im talking bout ds version.

13. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

you only posted any if you suddenly became another poster named gilliesf...

14. murph13

murph13 Guest

thers also i-cheat for ds look in hmv but if you have a ar dont bother. i-cheat only has one animal crossing heat inf bells.

15. Huskydogz

Huskydogz Member

Oh...so sorry!

16. Huskydogz

Huskydogz Member

page-long quote of original post removed by creaky..

Money Rocks~Every day, one of the many rocks in your town becomes a money rock. Hitting the rock with your shovel will shake out bags of Bells and start a hidden timer. Within the span of about five seconds, you need to hit the rock as many times as possible to knock out larger bags of Bells. Unfortunately, every time you hit the rock you get pushed away from it, making it difficult to hit the rock multiple times consecutively. Thus dig three holes in the back of you so if don't get pushed away.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008