1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

helpp no dash bord

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by yimmmy, Feb 10, 2007.

1. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

ok i have no dash i sweaar ive tryed evreythhing i really need help
    i trye evox s iso and hdm but not slayers i cant find where the heck to download it please help me

2. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

Ok Calm down, tell me, when you swith on your XBOX, does it say " Your XBOX needs service, please contact microsoft services " or something like that ? Or, can u can jus download the torrent of AID right here or jus here

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  3. aciddropp

aciddropp Guest

i am having the same problem.
    my xbox is softmodded and i tried to put a new hd in it and i copied the files to the xboxhdm c and e folders and the eeprom and then locked it

a lil help please

4. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

Hmmm, ok buddies, ill start with aciddrop, now, u say its softmodded and u copied all the files ? are u certain ? if not, try doing this, download complete softmodded files with Avalaunch.torrent then put these files in ur C and E drive, burn the disc then build your hard drive using these files, then boot your XBOX, now wat u have to do now is re-softmod your XBOX and when u softmod, youll find some Apps in your XBOX ( not much of a surprise tho ) but your HD will be fine ! ! !

5. aciddropp

aciddropp Guest

ok ill try it man thanks for the help. im going to download this shit now and use this. i still dont understand why it didnt work with my other files from my soft moddded xbox. it is really frustating

6. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

Good, hope u eventually get ur Hard drive up and working !