1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELPWith Burning and Playback Problems HELP

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by jkantor, Feb 10, 2005.

1. jkantor

jkantor Member

Ok…I rip using shrink 3.2 and burn using Decrypter. I cut out everything but the movie...sometimes never having to compress.

I have an OEM Panasonic Unit in my 04 suburban that will start playing the backups and then in about 15 minutes start skipping and then just freeze...regardless of the movie.

My backups work fine on my JVC home unit.

I have tried burning with a NEC 3520, the latest BENQ and a MicroAdvantage, all with the same result.

I have used TyUden (spelling is incorrect) Radius, Fuji and the TyUden have had the best result, but still the Panasonic just cannot get past 15 minutes of playing…

I also burn at 2.4 speed

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a better Media or process or some witchcraft or prayer to the DVD Saints I might try…

Thanks in advance and peace,
    jay

2. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

I would try to play the dvd in your friends player, on your pc, everywhere I can. I had the same prob with my standalone player. All my dvds I backed up played fine everywhere else. Some are just picky I think. ----zen--->

3. jkantor

jkantor Member

zen,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I would really like to solve the problem.

4. p5yco

p5yco Guest

try getting some trial pack dvds off the net, i had the same sort of problem and went through 5 brands before i found one my drive was most suited to(verbatim dvd-r).