1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hend problem...2.71 ta-082

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by retromax, Dec 19, 2007.

1. retromax

retromax Guest

i have a problem...can i get some help...i believe i have a ta-082 motherboard because it says IC1003 on it...when i push x on the RAND image in the HEND folder i just see the picture with different colors nothing happens...no freeze of anything

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go to the photo icon. press triangle then select slideshow. it should then load HEND.

3. retromax

retromax Guest

doesnt work man...

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Try reformatting the memory stick then try using this guide HERE. Use the section under -2.71 PSP (TA-82 or TA-86) make sure you use the downgrader and 1.50 they have linked on the guide.

Then do the slideshow step again and keep trying sometimes it takes numerous times before it actually works.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  5. ahbskauh

ahbskauh Guest

Check to make sure you have loadbinary.tif along with rand.jpg under photo folder

6. retromax

retromax Guest

do you know where i can find loadbinary.tif

7. retromax

retromax Guest

nvm i found a tetris game and took the file from there but when i put it in the folder...either directly into the photo folder or into the hend folder my psp freezes as soon as i press x on photo...like i dont even get to move down to the hend folder or run the slideshow or anything

8. retromax

retromax Guest

nvm im at 1.5 now

9. Redthug90

Redthug90 Member

I try using the loadbinary.tif on my computer and it said that i have a virus bloodhoundexploit something like that i need help.

10. Redthug90

Redthug90 Member

igore my first post i downloaded loadbinary.tif on my computer so i can put it in my psp in hend folder and it give me a virus called bloodhoundexploit something like that can someone help me thanks.